Filler Injection in Toronto
Achieve natural, beautiful, and safe results of Dermal Filler injection with us.
what are dermal fillers
The four major structural components of our face are skin, fat, muscle, and bone. As we age, volume loss in these structures contributes to many of the visible signs of aging. Those area of lost volume could be easily fixed by injecting Dermal Filler. Dermal fillers made by Hyaluronic Acid can be used for the lips, eyebrows, around the mouth, in tear troughs, and around the eyes.
Dermal fillers are gel-like substances that are injected under the skin. They can solve a number of common concerns like smoothing of deep under-eye circles, lifting of cheekbones, volumization of the lips, smoothing of lip lines and nasolabilal folds (the creases that run from the side of the nose to the corners of the mouth), and rejuvenation of the hands.
Most popular and safe Dermal fillers are made from hyaluronic acid. HA is a naturally occurring substance found in our skin, and it plays a major role in keeping skin hydrated and volumized. HA fillers can usually last from six months to eighteen month before being gradually absorbed by the body.
Dermal fillers can be used to achieve different goals, including improving the appearance of scars, softening facial creases, and performing lip and nose augmentations. By injecting hyaluronic acid dermal fillers in the skin, it enhances natural plumping action which replenishes your body’s natural production of hyaluronic acid against the loss of it due to aging.
What Are Dermal Fillers Can Do
Dermal Filler are used in:
Filler Injection Pre-care Instruction
- Do NOT consume alcoholic beverages at least 24 hours prior to treatment
- Avoid anti-inflammatory/blood thinning medications, fish oil, ginseng, vitamin A, and vitamin E for a period of 1-2 weeks before treatment.
- Reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance if you have a rash, cold sore or blemish on the area.
- You are not a candidate if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Filler Injection After-care Instruction
- Gently exercise your face
- Avoid drinking alcohol or partaking in strenuous exercise, as it may result in additional bruising.
- Until the swelling and redness have resolved, avoid intense heat in the treated area(s).
- It can take approximately 7-10 days for final results to be seen.
- Bruising, redness and swelling is possible and will disappear overtime
Achieve natural, beautiful, and safe results.
Book a consultation with our plastic surgeon
Other Procedures Loved by Our Memembers
Remodel your body using the newest Laser Fat Reduction technology. VenusBliss by VenusConcept has combined multiple technologies into one device, allowing us to tighten skin and melt fat across the body simultaneously.
The PicoWay® laser uses a high power laser beam with ultra-short pulses to transform your skin from the inside out. The PicoWay system treats acne scars, wrinkles, dark spots and removes unwanted tattoos – all with low to no downtime.
Hydrafacial is a medical-grade hydradermabrasion device that carries out a patented three-part regimen — cleansing, exfoliating, and then infusing skin with intensive serums.
Learn Our Story
a date with myself
Your physical self is the most precious you have in the physical world, it is a reflection of your inner essence. We understand how precious your beauty is, and we will be your beauty keeper. We focused on bringing forth the best within you, by light procedures and sessions. About us
Let your beauty arise