Botox® Injections in Toronto
As we age, raising the eyebrows or worry may develop lines on our forehead and frown lines between our eyebrows, while squinting or smiling may form the crows’ feet lines around our eyes. Are you considering doing a little something for yourself with Botox injections?
the most popular wrinkle reduction procedure
Botox is the most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatment in the world, with more than 6 million Botox treatments administered each year in North America. Botox has a prophylactic effect that allows you to inactivate a muscle before it pulls the skin, thus preventing any lines from forming or getting deeper. Botox is also a remarkable treatment forming a desired jawline to achieve the thinner or contoured look. Also, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have approved it as a treatment for various health issues, including eyelid spasms, excessive sweating, some bladder disorders, and migraine.
People often request the injections in the following areas of the face:
- frown lines – wrinkles between the eyebrows
- wrinkles around the eyes, known as crow’s feet
- horizontal creases in the forehead
- lines at the corners of the mouth
- masseter reduction
Our plastic surgeon determine where the Botox will need to be injected after a detailed consultation with you. Botox injection will be performed by our Doctor or RN with a completely natural result.
Botox Pre-care Instruction
- Do NOT consume alcoholic beverages at least 24 hours prior to treatment
- Avoid anti-inflammatory/blood thinning medications, fish oil, ginseng, vitamin A, and vitamin E for a period of 1-2 weeks before treatment.
- Reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance if you have a rash, cold sore or blemish on the area.
- You are not a candidate if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Botox After-care Instruction
- Gently exercise your face
- Do NOT lie down 4 hrs after treatment.
- Avoid touching, rubbing, or physical pressure on the affected area
- It can take approximately 7-10 days for results to be seen. If the desired results are not seen after 2 weeks after your treatment, you may need more Botox.
- Bruising, redness and swelling is possible and will disappear overtime
Is Botox Injection right for you?
Talk to our clinic professional to decide:
Other Procedures Loved by Our Memembers
Remodel your body using the newest Laser Fat Reduction technology. VenusBliss by VenusConcept has combined multiple technologies into one device, allowing us to tighten skin and melt fat across the body simultaneously.
The PicoWay® laser uses a high power laser beam with ultra-short pulses to transform your skin from the inside out. The PicoWay system treats acne scars, wrinkles, dark spots and removes unwanted tattoos – all with low to no downtime.
Hydrafacial is a medical-grade hydradermabrasion device that carries out a patented three-part regimen — cleansing, exfoliating, and then infusing skin with intensive serums.
Learn Our Story
a date with myself
Your physical self is the most precious you have in the physical world, it is a reflection of your inner essence. We understand how precious your beauty is, and we will be your beauty keeper. We focused on bringing forth the best within you, by light procedures and sessions. About us
Let your beauty arise