Laser Hair Removal in Toronto
Beauty is more than skin deep. It’s about confidence and feeling comfortable in your own skin. Our laser hair removal represents a significant breakthrough in the removal of unwanted facial and body hair. After the treatment session your skin will be so smooth and shine, for both men and women.
With the most leading edge laser technology, we offer the extraordinary hair removal experience with the fastest treatment available in the market with optimal comfort and permanent results.
Other than the traditional methods (waxing, shaving, or bleaching), the Mediostar® laser hair removal impacts the root of the problem, rather than offering a temporary solution. This high-performance diode laser with the feature of SmoothPulse® technology, characterized by efficiency and versatility. This German engineered laser provides the most advanced hair removal solution available. By combining two laser wavelengths, patients of all skin types are now able to enjoy the benefits of laser hair removal with zero pain and minimal risk of side effects.
This one-of-a-kind laser machine using diode technology features a wavelength combination of 810/940 nm, variable pulse length (3 – 400 ms), and a cooling system that guarantees the safe treatment of all skin types (I – VI), even newly tanned skin. With power of up to 5,000 watts and an industry-leading spot size of 10 cm2, the MeDioStar® also enables faster treatment times and a greater penetration depth to destroy deeply embedded hair follicles.
Pre care and post care for laser hair removal
Follow the instructions to care for your skin before and after laser hair removal treatment, and what to avoid before and after the treatment. Taking care of the skin that is going to be treated is important for your safety and comfort, as well as to ensure the treatment is as effective as possible.
Prior to arriving for your laser hair removal session
- The area of treatment should be shaved at least 12 hours prior to treatment.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes on the day.
- No competing methods like plucking, waxing or needle electrolysis should be done one month before. Shaving is allowed.
- Drink at least 1 litre of water the day before and the day of treatment – this helps your body to regulate its temperature.
- Arrive early prior so that you are relaxed.
- Avoid applying any products on areas of treatment, keep it dry and clean prior to treatment.
- Do not apply any self-tanning products for 8 weeks prior to treatment.
Prior to arriving for your laser hair removal session
- Apply aloe vera gel or calming creams for 3 days after the treatment.
- The treated skin area must be protected from exposure to sunlight and irradiation in a solarium. Apply sun blocker crème of factor 50, approx. 6 weeks.
- Wear loose clothes to avoid friction on the treated area for 48 hours.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Dependent on indication, subsequent treatments can be necessary.
- Avoid waxing, tweezing and threading for the complete duration of the treatment course.
- Avoid the application of perfumed products or bleaching creams for 48 hours.
FAQ for mediostar laser hair removal
Is the treatment painful?
No. MeDioStar’s unique ‘SmoothPulse Mode’, combined with built-in skin cooling provides maximum comfort and a pain-free experience. Topical anaesthetic is not required.
How long is a treatment?
Treatment times vary depending on the size of area. On average, a treatment will take between 2-15 minutes to complete.
How many treatments are required?
Significant results can be seen after just 1 treatment. Typically, 4-6 treatments are required for permanent hair removal. Note: Red,grey & white hairs cannot be effectively treated with any laser.
When will I see results?
Results are commonly seen at the completion of each treatment cycle, with less hair growing back after each successive treatment.
Is Laser Hair Removal right for you?
Talk to our clinic professional to dicide:
Board-certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Experienced Doctors, and Registered Nurses, our medical team put together a customized cosmetic solution that suits each patient. As we work together with each of our patient throughout every treatment term, your beauty goals become our beauty goals.
Our Medical Team is here to answer all your questions
Connect with us today
Give us a call for all your questions about skin and health:
Book Free Consultation
Other Procedures Loved by Our Memembers
Remodel your body using the newest Laser Fat Reduction technology. VenusBliss by VenusConcept has combined multiple technologies into one device, allowing us to tighten skin and melt fat across the body simultaneously.
The PicoWay® laser uses a high power laser beam with ultra-short pulses to transform your skin from the inside out. The PicoWay system treats acne scars, wrinkles, dark spots and removes unwanted tattoos – all with low to no downtime.
Remove and prevent wrinkles by Botox Injection, or gain volume of lips and cheeks by Dermal Filler Injection. Our team of experienced doctors and registered nurses would create a treatment plan based on your real needs.
Learn Our Story
a date with myself
Your physical self is the most precious you have in the physical world, it is a reflection of your inner essence. We understand how precious your beauty is, and we will be your beauty keeper. We focused on bringing forth the best within you, by light procedures and sessions. About us
Let your beauty arise