Let’s talk about acne

Let’s talk about acne: Acne is a condition that affects nearly 80% of the adolescent population and can also be seen in our adulthood, to some degree or another. Unfortunately, acne can also, at times, result in acne scarring or post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH). Acne scarring or PIH is a result of inflamed acne lesions which can be found on the face, chest, back, and upper arms. 

Having said this; at Lunae Cosmetics we offer multiple treatment options to address and tailor these issues! Our newest addition to the clinic is our Mediostar, which is using Diode laser technology to offer a range of services from laser hair removal to acne treatment. This laser specifically targets the sebaceous glands in our skin to destroy any forming bacteria. This is a quick and pain-free treatment that delivers optimal results in over a few sessions! 

For those individuals that struggle primarily with acne scarring – We offer our Venus Viva microneedling treatment which uses Radio Frequency to stimulate controlled damage resulting in the formation of new and healthier skin. 

Apart from our lasers offered here, we also offer Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) to address acne scarring. This treatment is performed through blood withdrawal which is spun through a centrifuge and injected back into the face/neck. The number of treatment sessions will vary amongst individuals but are performed every 4 weeks.

It is known that 30% of results are attained through treatments done in the clinic, the remaining 70% is maintained at home through your skin care routine! Having said this – We carry medical grade skin care like SkinCeuticals which deliver a range of products to suit your skin type and concern. 

For more information, don’t hesitate to contact our clinic and book a complimentary consultation with our medical team to find a personalised treatment plan for you


Board-certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Experienced Doctors, and Registered Nurses, our medical team put together a customized cosmetic solution that suits each patient. As we work together with each of our patient throughout every treatment term, your beauty goals become our beauty goals.

Our Medical Team is here to answer all your questions

Connect with us today

Give us a call for all your questions about skin and health:


Book Free Consultation

First Name*
Last Name*
How would you prefer to be contacted?
Skin Rejuvenation
PIcoway Laser Treatments
RF Microneedling
Body Contouring
Skin Tightening